EVERY tree order will receive an
authentic Tree Certificate
You will receive a beautiful personalized
full-color certificate in the mail
to match the type of tree you planted.
Keep the certificate for yourself
or have us mail it to others.
Dedicate your trees in
honor or memory of a loved one.
UNIQUE SILVER LAND OF ISRAEL NECKLACE!
Plant 10 fruit trees and receive a
FREE Sterling SILVER "Land of Israel Necklace!"
The Land of Israel Necklace
is hand crafted in Jerusalem.
It consists of a crystal glass pendant with
earth and water from Israel including:
Jerusalem, Hebron, Beit-El
the Kinneret and the Dead Sea.
Keep Israel on your mind AND next to your heart
BEAUTIFUL "TREE OF LIFE" SILVER NECKLACE
Plant 18 fruit trees and receive this
unique artistic necklace FREE!
Sterling silver, sand brushed
stunning and award-winning design
Nothing like it exists anywhere else!
Your wife, mother, or daughter will LOVE it!
This is a gorgeous unique one of a kind
Have your own Grove in Israel!
Get a Silver TREE MENORAH
Plant 50 trees and receive a
beautiful unique menorah
Menorah is in the shape of an olive tree
for Chanukah and all year round
This tree will bring light to your life!
Have your own ORCHARD in Israel!
Get a GOLD Mikdash Menorah
Plant 100 trees and receive a
GOLD plated Menorah designed
like the one in the Bet Ha'Mikdash!!!
(The Holy Temple in Jerusalem)
Note: This Menorah is a replica
of what the Maccabees dedicated
Good for Chanukah and all year round
families and communities!
Have your own orchard in Israel!
All Gifts are subject to Availability.
If you prefer to mail in your order with a check
or would like to order by phone please click here
It takes A LOT to plant FRUIT trees:
1. Find a suitable location and purchase it.
2. Prepare the land by clearing away rocks and thorn bushes.
3. Bring water, electric and other infrastructure to the site.
4. Install a fence around the entire area to keep away the animals.
5. Turn over, flatten and fertilize the soil.
6. Install a computerized irrigation system.
7. Stategically plan and carefully plant all the trees.
8. Weed, water, fertilize, and prune them for 3 years (Orlah).
9. AFTER 4 years we can finally redeem the fruits (Neta Revai).
10. On the 7th year (Shmitta) no pruning or selling the produce.
ALL donations are tax deductable in the USA
We're a registered non profit orginazation Tax ID 11-3321933
If you have any questions please email us or call
516.371.2474 (USA) 02.991.5115 (Israel)
אם יש לך שאלות אנא שלח לנו דוא"ל או להתקשר
If the form does not load please refresh the page.